Acai Bowl Recipe to Boost Your Brekky
Acai Bowl of Goodness Recipe
Acai (“ahh-sigh-eee”) is a Brazilian berry that only grows in the Amazon and is also pretty much one of the most epic superfoods going around because it is choc-full of antioxidants, omegas and other nutrients. It is perfect for adding to smoothie bowls for an added kick of awesomeness.
Stuff You’ll Need
- 1 sachet of organic frozen Acai pure blended acai berries (we get ours from the lovely folks at Amazonia)
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries. I use raspberries and blueberries, but you can use whatever you like!
- 1 small frozen banana
- 200ml coconut water
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of organic vanilla bean extract
- 1 tablespoon of pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon of goji berries
- 1/4 cup of almonds
- High powered blender
- Beautiful bowl to serve
- Combine acai, berries, banana, cinnamon, vanilla, and coconut water in a high-powered blender and pulse until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a beautiful bowl and top with pepitas, sunflower seeds, almonds and goji berries (we also like to chuck our FüD granola on top, you can be creative!)
- Don’t forget to make sure you snap a pic of this beautiful creation to your Instagram before you gobble it all up!